Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Macro Click #1

Hi!

26 February 2010, Pleasant day for photography. Me, Nilabh & Sumit were at a wonderful place named Panhala,
Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India. Its a fort from the King 'Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj's' 1630 - 1680 times. Great King!
Alright, so at a garden there named 'Tabbak Uddyan' below macro photograph has been clicked by me with Samsung L100
Digital Camera.




Actually reason behind posting this particular photgraph amongst hundred is, first of all its a Macro one and
I like macro photography a lot, also it has very vibrant colors and pleasant light as I mentioned before. I love
this kind a light which is there at early evenings like around 4 PM to 4:30 PM. The floweris localy called
Boganveli, I don't know its scientific name, and the leaf below it is just another dried leaf, and its not the
Boganveli's leaf for sure.

Well there's lot more to come. And I would really like to know your frank reviews about this.

Thanks!

Soon!

Tanmay.

2 comments:

  1. Nice capture! I just think that the subject should not have been in the middle of the frame. Great light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey tany.. you could put some light on what is macro photography .. or why do you particularly like the time near 4..
    good capture!

    ReplyDelete